Le nouveau lecteur Windows 8 est disponible
Téléchargez la nouvelle application Lecteur skillpipe gratuitement pour accéder à vos cours comme vous le souhaitez, en ligne ou hors connexion.
Nouvelles & annonces récentes
20/01/201455035AC 'Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 for the Site Owner/Power User'
06/11/2013skillpipe Desktop Reader update: Enables printing and docked mode!
18/10/2013Top-selling Windows 7 Community course by Neil Tucker now available in Spanish
02/09/2013skillpipe reader app for Windows 8/ RT tablets and PCs - out now!
28/08/2013skillpipe reader app for Windows 8 – submitted for review
Are you looking for a high-quality SharePoint Server 2013 course for SharePoint Site Owners or Site Collection Administrators?
Community Course 55035AC 'Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 for the Site Owner/Power User' may be the perfect fit: 800 students have taken the course authored by Michael T. Smith, SharePoint MVP at MAX Technical Training, in the last 3 months and it continually scores high in learning effectiveness.
This two to three day class is designed for information workers or power users who serve as SharePoint Site Owners or Site Collection Administrators. Students should take this course if they need to know how to manage the team collaboration, document management and social features of Microsoft SharePoint 2013 sites. This class is an excellent prerequisite for IT Professionals who work as SharePoint Server Administrators attending 20331: Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013. This class can be delivered using Site Collections on an in-house server, virtual machines or Office 365.
This course is intended for:
- SharePoint Site Owners
- SharePoint Site Collection Administrators
- SharePoint Administrators and Developers
At course completion students will be able to:
- Manage Sites and Site Collections
- Add users and groups and manage site, list, folder and item security
- Add and configure web parts
- Configure site options including theme, title, description and icon
- Configure site navigation
- View site activity reports
- Customize lists and libraries
- Work with Site Columns and Site Content Types
- Configure Check out/in, Content Approval and Versioning
- Create and modify pages and web part pages
Course material includes:
- Instructor Notes
- PowerPoint Slides
- Sample Files
- SharePoint 2013 Glossary